Energy-Absorbing Guardrail End Terminal
The EURO-ET™ offers specifiers and installers the latest innovation to the world’s most advanced guardrail end treatment.
The European version of the ET-Plus™ meets or exceeds EN 1317-4 P4 criteria. It is specifically designed to meet European highway safety specifications.
Features & Benefits
- Energy-absorbing guardrail terminal.
- EN 1317-4 P4 Compliant.
- Impact Severity Class A (ASI ≤ 1.0) for all tests.
- Galvanized, all-steel construction for longer life and durability.
- Tall, narrow extruder head.
- Addresses anticipated future side impact testing criteria.
- Softer ride down for smaller vehicles.
Installation & Repair Advantages
- Light-weight head facilitates installation and repair.
- EURO-ET™ head is typically reusable after a design impact.
- Hinged Breakaway Posts (HBA™) easily reset after end-on impacts.
- Tangent or 25:1 offset installation is suitable for retrofit of obsolete turn-down terminals.
- No concrete footings required.
- Median (central reserve) or shoulder (verge) applications.
- Pay length: 12 meters.
- Hinged Breakaway Posts (HBA™) at Post #1 and #2.
- Standard C Posts at Posts #3 - #6.
- 4-meter w-beam sections.
- Post spacing: 2 meters.
EURO-ET™ is the first EN 1317-3 P4 compliant guardrail end terminal that meets the more demanding Impact Severity Class A (ASI ≤ 1.0) category for all tests.